Pages

July 29, 2013

My checkbook cover makes me smile.

I know Chevron is so popular right now, (seriously, Charlie Brown was ahead of his time) but allow me to introduce you to my wallet and checkbook. Aren't they the perfect pair? 

One of my favorite bloggers owns an adorable etsy shop that is currently selling checkbook covers. She also is donating 20% of all profits to Africa Renewal Ministries. Paige did a super, awesome job sewing this little number. I have a slight obsession with Navy blue, and the vintage bird fabric is great.

With these little beauties in hand, I can shop till I drop. Juuust kidding! I have the hardest time actually spending my money, but that's another blog post for another day. I hope you are all having a good Monday!

Yellow Wallet // Kohls
Checkbook Cover // The Spotted Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)