Pages

July 2, 2013

He's coming!!

Four years is a long time. We having been praying about meeting, and tomorrow is the big day! I'm kind of freaking out right now. He's actually in the same state as me. We're talking miles away people! 

I love the 4th of July, and it is going to be even better with him by my side. Eeeek! Who knows if I'll be able to sleep tonight. I'm so thankful for the doors God has opened. Our friends and family have been so supportive. We did it, Kev! All in good time, All in God's time.

Life has felt like a dream as I have been counting down the days. The crazy thing it, it's not! :D What am I looking forward to most? That first hug! I'm so excited.

Here's to fireworks, laughter, and a week with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)