Pages

October 20, 2012

The Birthday Boy

My brother was born twenty years ago today. This means that I no longer have a brother that is a teenager. Wait, how did that happen? Let's introduce you to him using some old pictures. He would love that! ;)
Jonny and I have had many adventures together over the years. He knows how to have a good time.

In the past he was chicken around a lot of people. We both have a tendency to be shy. I would say that his social skills have improved dramatically over the years.

Jonny isn't afraid to get the job done - even if that means getting his hands dirty.

My brother is strong. No, I am not talking about his muscles. He has another kind of strength. A strength that only comes from the Lord. Psalm 28:7

You can depend on Jonny. There will be ups and downs in life, but you can trust him to be there for you.

He might not like to admit it, but we enjoy being with each other. We know how to make each other laugh. How many times have we said the same thing at the exact same time?

Happy 20th Birthday Jonny! I'm excited to see how God is going to use in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)