Pages

May 10, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Comfort

I'm linking up with Lisa-Jo for Five Minute Friday. Thanks for stopping by! Today's word prompt is Comfort.

GO

If you're not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you. I just got back from recording my graduation speech. For the last couple of days I told myself that, "I've got this!" Things were a little different once I finally got there. I took a moment to breathe and prayed a little prayer asking God for comfort. After giving it a second try, I left the sound room feeling satisfied. The person in charge even told me that I'm a great writer. Who knew??

Comfort makes me think of cozy bed sheets. I love climbing into my bed after a long, stressful day.

Yes, I still sleep with a stuffed animal. His name is Goober. This silly bear was a gift from my best friend who happens to live in Oregon. Kevin comforts me, but he also lives miles away. It's not always easy!

There are a million things I could worry about tonight. I find comfort in knowing that God has it all in His hands.

1) God should be your greatest source of comfort
2) Friends come next

If you have both - you are blessed x2!

STOP

Five Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. Great conclusion, Angela! I desire God bless you tonight with lots of comfort!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make me Smile :)