Pages

February 25, 2013

Eden, Apple, Heart

My Eden: This is a hard one for me. My parents have always taught me about sin. So let's go with when I felt the most innocent. Hanging out in blanket forts, and putting things from my imagination on paper. It was so easy being kid wasn't it? I was happy just being myself. Major choices were made for me. My needs were quickly met. Bad behavior was corrected right away, and I was free to run and play again.

My Apple: I'm afraid of what people think of me. Striving to go over and above what is expected has always been my focus. I'm finishing high school this summer, and a lot of the times I won't even mention what my true plans are. I've had a few people look at me like I'm wasting my life. I'm fully aware that this isn't a godly fear. I should not be fearful of what anyone thinks. The LORD is on my side; what can man do unto me?

My Heart: Being with children. When I am around kids I am in my element. I could easily see myself teaching Sunday School to little ones in the future. Honestly, my heart is at home. I really feel led to be a Stay at Home Mom. This choice isn't for everyone, but it's what I was created to do. I'm making the choice to follow Christ while doing what I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)