Pages

August 3, 2012

Reasons to Smile: July 2012


 Finding joy in the little things!
  • Summer toes - this glittery nail polish last for weeks! Note: you can see my webbed toes here 
  • I had a blast taking pictures of this dry field with storm clouds above it
  • Someone played a harmless sticky note prank on my neighbor's car
  • Wearing a handmade bracelet as a reminder to pray for a little girl named Taylor. For more details check out http://www.facebook.com/PrayingForTaylor
  • Now that it isn't 100° outside Guinness and I can hang out in the front yard again
  • Continuing the tradition of doing puzzles with my Gramps
  • My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary this month! Mark:10:9
  • Grandma wanted to learn all about Jonny's iPhone - She even took a picture with him lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)