Finding joy in the little things!
- Plush turkeys that I made for my cousins - these little guys are made out of children's gloves and scrap ribbon!
- Sunsets on the drive home from our Thanksgiving festivities
- Giving thanks unto the Lord, for He is good
- Hershey Kiss Acorns were a big hit at church and at our family gathering. I'm glad I made a double batch!
- Visits from Guinness when I am working on something in my room
- Bright green grass at the end of November
- Watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Eating fruit pizza is one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions. Somehow the baking of this yummy treat has gotten passed down to me over the years.