Pages

September 26, 2012

The Bubble Wand Experiment

Who doesn't love blowing a big bubble? I took the bubbles out on Monday, and let the bubble blowing begin!
Did you notice that we did not use typical bubble wand? Take a closer look! Noah and I were having fun playing outside when he picked up a leaf stem. He asked me if I wanted to see a trick. I watched as he carefully tied it into a knot. After he was finished, I told him that it looked like a bubble wand. Should I have said that out loud? Now we absolutely had to try it out!

After we made our predictions, Noah gave it a shot. Can I have a drum roll pleaseee? It turns out that a leaf stem can make a perfect bubble wand! Who knew?

Have you made any fun discoveries this week? Hang out with a kid for a while, you might be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)