Finding joy in the little things!
- Hanging out in the college parking lot just to take pictures
- My cousin's daughter, Mia, turned 6 this month! Wow, time flies!
- I attended the $1000 Cache Ba$h with my brother for the second year in a row. Here's an awesome doodle done by a fellow Geocacher.
- A Mac fanboy? Well, someone has to like Apple right?
- Lucy was thrilled to get a bag of cheese on her 5th birthday. Who knew cheese curds could make a girl so happy!
- Mom bought monster tissue boxes the other day. She quickly defended them by saying, "It was all they had!"
- There's nothing like a package to brighten up your day! It contained: two chocolate bars, stamps, and a crocheted cupcake from Sweden. Oh, and a few other things from a certain someone in Oregon. I have the best friends.
- Beautiful sunsets always make me smile