Pages

September 9, 2012

Reasons to Smile: August 2012


Finding joy in the little things!
  • Hanging out in the college parking lot just to take pictures
  • My cousin's daughter, Mia, turned 6 this month! Wow, time flies!
  • I attended the $1000 Cache Ba$h with my brother for the second year in a row. Here's an awesome doodle done by a fellow Geocacher.
  • A Mac fanboy? Well, someone has to like Apple right?
  • Lucy was thrilled to get a bag of cheese on her 5th birthday. Who knew cheese curds could make a girl so happy!
  • Mom bought monster tissue boxes the other day. She quickly defended them by saying, "It was all they had!"
  • There's nothing like a package to brighten up your day! It contained: two chocolate bars, stamps, and a crocheted cupcake from Sweden. Oh, and a few other things from a certain someone in Oregon. I have the best friends.  
  • Beautiful sunsets always make me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)