Pages

April 22, 2012

No, Not One!

Tonight, I was working on a few things while listening to Pandora. The song Brethren, We Have Met to Worship by Fernando Ortega started to play. If you haven't heard this song I encourage you to look it up! I remembered the lyrics, and quickly "liked" the song.

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
He will guide 'til the day is done:
There's not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
No, not one! No, not one!

Isn't it great that we are able call Jesus our friend? 
This friend knows everything about us! Including our struggles. AND He promises that He will never leave us. Hour by hour, day after day, we have a friend who is always there. Throughout everything this friend loves us unconditionally. To have a personal relationship with Him is such a blessing and a huge comfort! There definitely is no other friend like Jesus!

"Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you." John 15:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)