Pages

July 14, 2012

Tag Blankets

Remember when I said that I would show you the adorable fabric and ribbon that I picked out? Here is it! I saw a few tag blanket tutorials on Pinterest, and knew I had to take a trip to Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon. I promised mom that I would be quick, but you know how that goes. I could look at things in Hobby Lobby for hours. It was fun picking out bright ribbon rolls to match my fabric. I almost bought a cute ice cream cone pattern, but I decided to go with the colorful, feathered friends. I seem to love things with birds on them lately.

Here are some links that I will be following:

I have been a little nervous to start sewing two of these blankets. I'm not sure why this is the case. I have confidently sewn harder projects in the past. Hopefully, the whole process will be as easy as it looks! 
The result will be a baby welcome gift for a couple at our church. I am excited to see it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)