Pages

July 3, 2012

A Busy Week!

This month has really crept up on me. June came to an end, and I almost didn't want to turn the calendar to July. Based upon how busy we are...it must be summer!

This week I decided to write a research paper for our youth group. I keep asking myself why I picked the week of the the 4th to do this. My nights have been spent reading through a bunch of books about adoption. I keep telling myself to stop procrastinating...does anybody else find it a lot harder to read in the summer? 

I was able pick out some adorable fabric and ribbon last week. I'll show you what I am making in another post sometime soon. This sewing project is another thing that needs to be accomplished sooner rather than later!

My grandparents will be arriving at our house this Saturday. It'll be nice to have them here from Florida for a week. We all know that having company over entails a good house cleaning. I'm sure that Guinness would love a quick bath, and the kitchen floor needs a good scrubbing.

I'm actually glad that I do not have to babysit during Ladies Bible Study tonight. I had planned to do a patriotic craft with the kids, but I can use the free time to do other things. We'll see if I can make it to Kewaskum's fireworks with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make me Smile :)